|Email from Beth Moore
On June 27th and 28th I attended a conference in Atlanta called Deeper Still. I was one of three speakers the others being Kay Arthur and Priscilla Shirer. I looked forward to a special time of worship and having God convict me of my sins and lead me to areas in my life where I need to change. I have been to similar conferences for years, although none this large and with so many well-known speakers. There were over 20,000 women in attendance at the Phillips Arena in Atlanta – they said it was the largest crowd ever.I had an idea of what to expect from the conference, but nothing prepared me for what actually happened. I feel led to share my experience with family and friends. This is important, so stay with me!When Kay Arthur took the stage you could just tell that her spirit was heavy and there was a certain ‘heaviness’ in the atmosphere even before she started to speak. She said that she had been literally physically sick to have to bring us this message and right out the gate she said, ‘We are in grave danger.’ She said that God had revealed to her that a literal famine is coming to America .. Physical, not spiritual. She said that God is moving in judgment against our nation. I know I can’t describe this well enough, but the atmosphere was om inous.Kay is a seasoned speaker and she had to BATTLE to get through her message. She stumbled over scriptures and had an extremely difficult time. At times I was almost expecting her to collapse. At one point she just had to stop and pray. There was no person, myself included, that I could see who did not have tears streaming down their faces. As you may know, Kay Arthur is normally a very confident, composed speaker, but she was literally in a spiritual battle and it was taking place right before my eyes. I have never seen anything like it.
She went on to give 7 things that Christians must do during this time and I am going to give those to you now:
1. Return to God. Jeremiah 4:3 – Break up the fallow ground – return to Me. Repent. Get on your face before God and ask him to break your heart with the things that break His heart.
2. Mourn. Jeremiah 9:17-18 and Ezekiel 9 – It is time to weep because our
3. Pray. Jeremiah 36:7 – Pray fervently, passionately for America .
4. Love God’s Word. Jeremiah 20 – You MUST love the Word of God and be in the Word of God. I was particularly convicted here because I know I have not been as deeply in His Word as I need to be. She said we must get serious about this.
6. Introduce people to Jesus Christ. It’s time to get serious about this. This is no time for timidity. Jeremiah 31:31; Jeremiah 33:1-9, 15, 17.
7. Rest. If you will do these things, then rest in the fact that you have done God’s will. She said that it is going to be vitally important for us to get enough physical rest. She went on to say that God has not given us a spirit of fear and that if we are obedient to Him, we will be protected. She said to read Ezekiel 14 over and over until you understand it. This is what God will do if a country turns against Him. She said that this is going to be a calamity (she used the word calamity in such a way that you knew this is going to be no small thing for our country), and gave many more scripture references, but what I have given you are the main points that s he made.
I hope you know that I would not have sent this to you if I had not been profoundly affected by it and feel it is of great importance to share it. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you will do with this information what you feel led by God to do.
Love in Christ Jesus, Beth
After I got this email and posted this “word”, I was made aware that this wasn’t exactly what had been said. For that I am sorry. After you click the link below to Kay Arthur’s site, read her response, it would still be wise for us to consider this “word”, at least from the teaching aspect of it. A word such as this one from someone outside of the regular “Prophetic Network” should not be dismissed. WAKE UP AMERICA! Here is the link :
GOD is speaking !!